Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is this blog thing?

I've been blogging for years.  I love this tool so I'm no stranger to it.  I needed a new one to make and this is it.  I'm calling it the Image Capsule.  The reason for it is because it's kinda like a "Time Capsule".  As in, I hope it stands the test of time. 

I love pictures.  I love art and I love incredible images.  I guess it stems from my creative brain but a picture to me is literally worth a thousand words.  Maybe even a million.  So I'm going to post up this vast collection of pictures, art and whatever things I've collected over the years.  These will be available for download, whatever art project you and especially if I feel it belongs on the Internet for all to enjoy.  It's like keeping a record of this image, just to prove to the world it's really here.

I'll start to get us off to a good begining.  You'll be seeing more postings to what I have later.

~Jay
"

No comments:

Post a Comment